Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Pictures from Cumby Freeman

I was thrilled today when I got an email from Cumby Freeman with these pictures attached - particularly since I was crippled by a hard drive crash a few years ago that took out most of my reunioni pictures. (You can click on any picture to see a larger version.)

This shot really brings back memories. Nothing will make you want to be a civilian like getting ready to jump.


Here's a shot outside the 82nd Airborne Division Museum from our Platoon reunion in 2001. I wish more people could have made it, but I was still quite happy with the way it turned out.

If anyone has more pictures, please email them to me and I'll make sure they get posted to this blog. On that note, if anyone has any stories they would like to share, please send those too. One of the cool things about the reunion was listening to people tell versions of the same story from their perspective.

No comments: